Services We Provide
> > > Accounting & Bookkeeping
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping end of their business when the time could be far better spent focusing on the service or the clients your business specializes in.
The successful small business owner knows to spend more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping and accounting to the professionals!
Monthly or quarterly, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following accounting and bookkeeping services, which benefit your business in the following ways…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- Track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- Protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- We will provide you with regular profit/loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- Understand what areas of your business are over/under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- Track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- Determine your current tax liability.
- Gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- Identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- General ledger management
- We can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
- Unlimited consultations.
We can also customize our service to you by adding…
> > > Tax Services
10 million tax payers missed out on a chance to get a bigger refund last year simply because they neglected to fill out one line on their tax return. Will you miss a similar opportunity this year?
Today’s tax laws are increasingly complicated and the rules for deductions and credits change year by year. Are you aware of all the deductions and credits that might be available to you this year, even on the most basic of tax returns? Perhaps you feel secure in your do-it-yourself tax preparation software, but let’s face it… There is no substitute for an experienced tax professional who can answer your questions and ask you the questions that might be key to saving you tax dollars.
With our tax return services you get:
Assurance that your return has been checked and double-checked for mathematical accuracy and errors that are commonly flagged by the IRS, resulting in fewer chances for contact by the IRS.
Tips for better managing your payroll withholding so that you can have the advantage of greater income all year long, rather than loaning that money to the government and waiting for it to come back in the form of your yearly tax return.
A list of common deductions that may benefit you in the coming year, and tips for limiting your future tax liability.
Electronic filing for a quicker refund.